- More channels
- Complex information
- Shorter life cycles
- More markets
- More languages
- More re-sellers
- More suppliers
These are all business drivers for investing in a Cross Channel Strategy:
I believe that any organization could use their time in a more creative and efficient way. Instead of searching for product information you should focus on more sales driven and quality gaining activities e.g
- Accelerated speed-to-market and time-to-shelf for product information, resulting in increased market share and higher margins.
- Higher sales and reduced returns through consistent, complete, and accurate product information presented to customers in all sales channels
- Remove inefficient processes, resulting in lower operations costs and higher margins
- Use a strategic approach when implementing a Cross Channel offering instead of implementing a tactical one-off solutions for one channel
- Make it a priority to have your Product marketing information available for all channels in order to use it as a strategic asset when realizing your Cross Channel Strategy.
-- Jimmy Ekbäck, CTO --